Config Webhook endpoint failed with the error "An error was encountered when processing your request"

Currently I want to configure the webhook endpoint with the error “An error was encountered when processing your request”, I find the 500 error when checking the developer tool in Chrome.

Could you please give me some suggest how to solve the issue?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @sunjh1825 ,

Which webhook are you using and please share steps to reproduce.

Thanks,
Gianni

Hi Gianni @gianni.zoom

I really appreciate your reply, seems I failed to upload the screenshot in the post, would you mind to refer the steps below:

1. In marketplace.zoom.us page, click Developer in the top right → click Build Video SDK
  2. Enable the Event subscription button, click Add Event Subscription, type the endpoint url, then click vaildate button, and then I got the error message “An error was encountered when processing your request”

Thanks a lot.
Leon

Could everyone give me some suggestion here? Currently I still got the error when validating the endpoint.

I am facing the same issue here. My endpoint is https://vro-vconnect.co.in/api/callback/ and on validating this URL, I am getting 500 responses:
{
“code”: 500,
“status”: 500,
“error”: “Internal Server Error”,
“message”: “An error was encountered when processing your request”,
“tid”: “1e66117d49cce115”,
“sid”: “1e66117d49cce115”,
“timestamp”: 1660196830481,
“trackingId”: “v=2.0;clid=us06;rid=MP_8f09b60951904424afa0dd827a49f3a4”
}

@gianni.zoom
Would request someone from zoom to look into this.

May I know if you have resolved the issue? Thanks.

No not yet, waiting for anyone from zoom for the support

Hi @sunjh1825 @vertexglobalservices , please open a support ticket with screenshots and the error page links from the marketplace. It appears to be an issue with the platform.

Thanks,
Gianni

Hi Gianni,

Thanks for your reply, I have submitted the support ticket.

I really hope to get support from Zoom so that we can publish the service online.

Best Regards,
Leon

1 Like

To solve this error, you must delete or unlink users from your account or delete any existing Zoom Rooms. These might be preventing you from being able to accept the invitation.

Delete users from your account
Account owners and admins can choose to automatically delete deactivated users and specify the amount of days it takes for deactivated users to be automatically deleted from the account. This is helpful when you want to reassign licenses to other users and prevent the account from being reactivated.

Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin.
In the navigation menu, click User Management then Users.
Click the Advanced tab.
Under Delete Deactivated Users, click the Delete deactivated users after a specified number of days toggle to enable it.
Select the number of days you want deactivated users to be automatically deleted.
(Optional) Select the check box to send an email to any admin with access to this setting that notifies them 7 days before users are permanently deleted.
Click Save.
Unlink users from your account
Unlinking a user from your account allows them to maintain their Zoom account, including existing settings, meetings, webinars, and cloud recordings, if these are not moved to another user and necessary licenses are applied after unlinking. After being unlinked from your account, users will need to purchase the necessary licenses on their new account.

Note: If you have managed domains on your account, you will not be able to unlink a user with an email address at one of the managed domains.

Unlink a single user
Search for the user you want to remove.
Click the More icon (…) in the right-side column.
Click Unlink from your account.
(Optional) Select the check boxes if you want to transfer meetings, webinars, and cloud recordings to another user. The other email address must be a Licensed user to transfer cloud recordings and have a webinar license to transfer webinars.
Click Transfer Data then Disassociate or Unlink Now Without Data Transfer.
This user will now have their own Zoom account. They can purchase their own licenses if needed.

Unlink multiple users by selecting them
Select users you want to deactivate by selecting the check boxes in the first column.
Click Unlink at the top of the table.
(Optional) Select the check boxes if you want to transfer meetings, webinars, and cloud recordings to another user. The other email address must be a Licensed user to transfer cloud recordings and have a webinar license to transfer webinars.
Click Transfer Data then Disassociate or Unlink Now Without Data Transfer.
This user will now have their own Zoom account. They can purchase their own licenses if needed.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

@rachelgomez161999 , their questions were about webhooks so you may have posted your response to the wrong post.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.