custCreate available to Pro accounts now?

Hello, I noticed that I’m able to create users with the custCreate user type, which is great. I have a use case that requires us to create links that automatically get hosts into a meeting without a Zoom account.

However this contradicts the documentation. Any insight on why?

If it’s now available to all REST API users, that is fantastic news!

Hey @robert,

I believe Zoom Business or Education accounts can use the custCreate if they have a managed domain:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @robert,

Correction, custCreate is available to Pro Accounts.

We will update our docs.

Thanks,
Tommy

Update about getting custCreate enabled on an account I just learned.

There is an additional step (beyond having Managed Domain approved on your account).

1. You have to have a Pro+ Zoom Account
  2. Your account must have a verified Managed Domain (as Tommy stated) that has been approved/enabled by Zoom (so we know you OWN the domain).
  3. You must request custCreate to be enabled by Zoom for you to be able to access and use custCreate
1 Like

It seems Managed Domains are only available to Business or higher accounts, not Pro or higher.

What is the process to get this enabled? We have a Pro account and can’t see the setting to do this.

Hey @robert,

Pro Accounts can add managed domains here: https://zoom.us/account

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 2.05.34 PM

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

I’m logged in via my Pro account (account type Pro (Named Host)) and that does not show at that URL @tommy. I also converted the account owner from Basic to Pro and it’s not available from that account.

Hey @robert,

Can you reach out to support.zoom.us to have them help with the Managed Domains?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t respond (the notification must have gotten overlooked somehow), and thanks for jumping in there Tommy.

@robert Tommy is correct, please go through support to get your Managed Domain configured. Did you get everything working sir?