Zoom User API CustCreate

Hello,

I am using the Zoom SDK to propose meetings to the users of my web application. I am working for now in a dev environment using a free Zoom license and I would like to create some users for my account. I understand i can use the “CustCreate” method to do so, and to manage these users on my side without using the users email. Is it possible to use this method for a free account ?

Kind regards,

Luca

Hi @luca_del

Yes this is correct. Here’s more details:

To enable custCreate, you need to reach out to our ISV team: Zoom ISV Partner Program | Zoom

They have the most up to date info on requirements to use. I will also follow up with them internally. Please let me know if you are able to reach them and what they saw so I can get our docs updated :slight_smile:

Hello @gianni.zoom ,
Thank you for your answer,
I have tried to contact them but they didnt reply to me. I dont have a company created, i am building the platform in a dev environment.
Kind regards,
Luca

Okay I will follow up internally and get back to you! @luca_del

@luca_del , when was the last time you reached out? Have you followed up to your initial inquiry?

Hi @gianni.zoom,
Thank you for your assistance,
I had a call today with @vladimir.matveev. I am a bit confused on whether he is part of ISV team and who i should reach out to now. Could you please cross-check with him ?
Kind regards,
Luca

Hi Luca! He is an Account Executive at Zoom. I’ve followed up with him internally and he will be able to connect you with what you need to use custCreate. Please continue corresponding with him :slight_smile: