Custom gallery view for large events

We are looking at customising the Gallery View for events with hundreds of thumbnails on screen at once by using multipal windows machines of 49 attendees and stitching them together. To do this Im wondering if it is first possible to to the following on the SDK

1. Is it possible in Gallery View to resize and re position the Thumbnails in the SDK
  2. Is it possible to change the background colour on the SDK
  3. Are there freelance Zoom app developers out there for windows.

We have seen thin and want to do somthing similar

The Unleash the Power Within seminar has gone virtual & TODAY is the first day‼️ Not only is it the very first time in my 43-year career that we’re doing this virtually in people’s homes, it’s also a RECORD-BREAKING #UPW attendance with 22k+ participants from 143 countries! pic.twitter.com/QqAYbdx0Sh

— Tony Robbins (@TonyRobbins) July 17, 2020

Regards

1 Like

Hi Aaron,
I am an experienced Zoom app developer and have worked on some very complex Zoom apps in the past. I would be happy to help you out.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com if you are still on the lookout for someone.
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi @AARON_R,

Thanks for the post. Regarding your questions:

If you are using Zoom default UI, this is not supported. If you are using Custom UI, you will be able to customize the UI based on your use cases

Which background color are you referring to?

Thanks!

The black grid that appears in between the thumbnails

Hi @AARON_R,

Thanks for the reply. The color of the black grid that you are referring to cannot be changed.

Thanks!

Hi Aaron,

were you able to find a solution on how to stich multiple 49 attendes?

1 Like

Hi, Aaron. Were you able to find a solution?

Not Realy

Still Looking For A DEVELOPER

Aaron, did you find a solution to display more than 49 thumbnails?

Hey @jean-jacques.lutz,

The SDK does not support displaying this many video streams.

Thanks!
Michael