Deauth API for subdomain with different databases

I have multiple sub-domain so by referring (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/auth/oauth#using-multiple-environments) and following this (Does zoom support more than two environments for oauth2? - #12 by tommy) I have done the changes accordingly.

Now how do I configure the deauthorization Notification url for every client since I have different db for different client. I tried same approach as mentioned above but I am not able to get notification . I tried it using production url and checked but no notification received. but specifying one particular client I am able to receive the notification but no notification after using “any”.

Hey @akshay.salekar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to share the App Name where you set up the any route in order to use subdomains? I’ll investigate it further.

Now how do I configure the deauthorization Notification url for every client since I have different db for different client.

You can use a single deauthorization endpoint for all of your users and then use back-end logic to determine what data belongs to each user and remove their data as necessary.

Are you able to share a bit more information on your use-case?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.