Default zoom meeting UI intermittently appears when using customized UI

Description
The issue is described in this closed issue: Sometimes non-customized Zoom Meeting window appears while using custom UI feature

This is a rare issue but I wanted to reopen the discussion since we’ve seen this occur a few times recently and captured logs for an occurrence - also @jon.zoom requested as a troubleshooting data point whether this issue was present on the latest version of the released SDK and we were able to capture logs of an occurrence on the latest SDK (v5.5.12511.0420):

In the above logs, this issue occurred after our app launched July 15 ~8:40 AM CT local time and the logs should cover the next 3 hours of meeting launches that all showed zoom default meeting UI in addition to our customized interface. The issue only gets resolved after an app restart - seems like something goes wrong with the initialization of the SDK even though we are hardcoding needCustomizedUI param to true in the call to initSDKWithParams which is only called once anywhere in the code.

Additional context about the issue is included in the ticket linked above.

Thanks in advance for the assistance and let me know if I can provide any additional info to aid the investigation!
Nitin

Hi @nraj,

Thanks for trying it on the latest version and providing logs. We will investigate this issue and get back to you as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @nraj,

I just wanted to share with you that this should be fixed in the next SDK release. We do not yet have an exact timeline for this release, but be sure to keep an eye on our release notes for the most up-to-date information on our SDK releases.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @jon.zoom awesome, thank you for the update and resolution!

You are very welcome, always happy to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.