Deleting Reservations in Work Spaces by Reservation Id is not working

Description:
I’m tryng to delete a reservation by resarvation_id at Zoom WorkSpaces, but it seems that there is a problem with the Reservation_id.

API endpoint:

WORK_SPACE_ID:
ruA3sXlmTImvsFqN5TtX5Q

RESERVATION_ID: AAMkAGI0NTMzM2QyLTIxOGUtNGNjYi05YmVmLWU3Y2RmYjA4NDgwMQBGAAAAAADOIrdHmG3BTbJnrhfO%252Fq4SBwCx46ygoxdGQ4gAU6R02jmVAAAAAAENAACx46ygoxdGQ4gAU6R02jmVAAAH%252FzRyAAA%253D

Original Reservation id, instead of %252F has a slash and instead of %353D has an equal sign, but, as you can see, although the RESERVATION_ID is double encoded (like in some other posts is indicated for UUID), it seems that the endpoint does not find the reservation by throwing the next error code 8202 with the message “Workspace Reservation does not exist.”

The Body only has Authorization and I’m sure it is working, I’m using Java for ecoding twice with

I’m doing testings in Postman too and Double encoding manually in www.urlencoder.org, and after setting an enviroment variable for RESERVATION_ID.

Could you please tell me if I’m doing something wrong?

Hi @maarredondo
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, have you tried calling the endpoint without double encoding the reservation ID?

Thanks Elisa for answer my post, yes, I’m still expriencing the issus, and I try it with and without double enconding, “with enconding” I keep receibing the message:
“code”: 8202,
“message”: “Workspace Reservation does not exist.”

“without encoding” I have the message:
“code”: 2300,
“message”: “This API endpoint is not recognized.”

Because it is recongnizing the “slash” as another end point method.

Hi @maarredondo
I am sorry for not getting to you sooner, I did not get a notification on this
Are you still having this issue?