Developer impacting changes during COVID-19

Hi @tommy
API is not functioning properly, while adding zoom host, it says, something went wrong, is there a problem from Zoom API functionality? we are facing this issue from today on 30th May, 2020.

Hey @cynthiansappz,

Please create a new topic for your issue and we will be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hii Tommy
Sure, will create a new topic to ask doubts.

Regards
A Wahid Syed

1 Like

Thanks @cynthiansappz! :slight_smile:

Hi,
We have been facing cloud recording download issues including partial download, Error connection reset. Any update? Please let us know.

Thanks.
Selva

Hey @selva.iyyamperumal,

Please create a thread with steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Anyone with the solution for jwt invalid token access?

Hey @Hrishikesh,

Please create a new topic with details about your issue. The JWT Invalid access token issues discussed in this thread are resolved.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for the great effort and i want some information about zoom premium because in free package just 50 members can take class could you help me about zoom premium,

Hey @malikwaqas758,

For information on our packages and pricing, support.zoom.us will be best suited to assist!

Thanks,
Will

@tommy my issue is that from creating the app (not even reaching the stage of activating it), I got this issue. Is there any way you can delete this from my account so that I can create a new one?

Hi @jnajjar,

Can you please start a new topic and fill out the template form with more details? This will help us to further assist.

Thanks!