Disable captcha

hi
i am using the sdk version 1.7.8 with angular to integrate our application with zoom.
some times it required a captcha to be able to join the meeting.
what should i do to stop captcha request when joining to meetings?

Hey @kgaby,

If you would like to request your account be whitelisted to remove the recaptcha feature, please fill out this form:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hello @tommy

I m also facing same issue. When a participant want to join a meeting through web sdk, it is asking to solve reCaptcha which never works.
So I want to opt out the captcha option from my account.

I filled the above google form with my email id and zoom account number.
When can i expect the action? We have to launch our web application this week. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

Hello @tommy,
thanks for the reply, requested it for our QA account.

Hey @artem.pylypchuk, @vickym,

We sent out another batch of recpatcha disabled whitelists a few days ago. Did you receive the email?

If not, we will do another one shortly.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy. Submitted the opt out form but the captcha is still there. Can you please proceed with the request?

Hi Tommy, I requested the removal of the captcha via the form you have provided, but the captcha is still present. How long does this normally take please? Would it not be better for the developer to manage captcha requirement as an option within the init method?

1 Like

did you get this resolved? If so how? I have also sent a request, but it still hasn’t been actioned. It’s currently holding up development within our team.

Hi Tommy, I aslo requested the removal of the captcha via the form you have provided, but the captcha is still present. How long does this normally take please?

Hey @selshahat, @elearningevolve, @kevin.l, @vickym, @kgaby,

The recaptcha is now disabled for your account if it was not already.

@artem.pylypchuk, what is the account # you submitted? I cannot find your email in the list.

Thanks,
Tommy

We are in the same boat. Filled out form on day 1. Account 200613. Please help1

And I’m not sure if it matters, but we embed Webinars.

Please disable our account from Recaptcha - this is blocking go-live. Thank you

Account 3003910640

@tommy

Please disable our account from Recaptcha
Account : 3004304438

Thanks. As I need more accounts, the basic plan doesn’t support that. I’ve now created a pro plan. Can you please whitelist list it? I cannot fill out the form again as it states you can’t fill the form out twice.

Hey @kevin.l,

What is your account # ?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @talentsports2020, @mallan, @adamk,

I have disabled recpatcha for your accounts.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

My account number is: 2600021758

Thanks

Hi @tommy,

Can you please disable Recaptcha on our account as well? We also submitted our info via the Google Form.
Account #: 200017

Thank you in advance, :slight_smile:

Hi @tommy,
Please disable our account from Recaptcha
Account no - 2600214325