When the host or participant clicks on “Disable video receiving” the video reception is stuck and the option does not change to “Enable video receiving” in Web SDK 1.8.0. This feature was working fine in 1.7.10.
Web SDK 1.8.0
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- At least two users should have joined the session
- Let user 1 enable their video
- Now as user 2 click on the Disable video receiving. You should see that the video of the other person is stuck and the option does not change to Enable video receiving.
- Device: MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
- OS: macOS Catalina
- Version: 10.15.5
- Browser: Chrome 84.0.4147.135
Once the user clicks on the Disable video receiving option there is no way to enable the video again. We have to refresh the application to enable it.