Disable post webinar survey for mobile sdks

Continuing the discussion from Can we disable post webinar survey for only mobile devices?:

Description
@jon.zoom thanks for the reply
I have already mentioned that we want to disable survey redirection in zoom mobile SDK
we have integrated zoom android and ios sdks in our app and we want to disable survey redirection in just zoom mobile sdks but I cant find any method for that.

edit: after webinar end this URL(Webinar Survey - Zoom) is opening in browser.
we don’t want to open this URL in zoom mobile sdks.

Hi @tushar.kalsara.ext,

Apologies, I could have been clearer in my previous reply. This is not something that the SDK platform would be responsible for, and would likely need to be a feature request on the Webinar side of things. The Zoom Community would be a great place to get that conversation started. Please let me know if you think I’m misunderstanding and we can certainly discuss further. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

@jon.zoom I don’t know how it is not related to SDK platform because there has to be some method for enabling and disabling post webinar survey redirection in SDK itself, just like it has invite and other stuff.
its not a missing feature it’s a missing method in zoom SDK.

Thanks

Hi @tushar.kalsara.ext,

This is not something that the SDK can do, which is why I am advising you to look into capabilities of the webinar platform through the Zoom Community.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.