Do I need a Partner license to host 400 1-to-1 lessons in iOS app and Zoom API?

Description
I am designing an app. Right now it will be Swift/iOS with some API’s
My question is:
Do I need a Partner Zoom license to allow app to host 400 private lessons/week. The user will simply click a button in app and lesson will start. The instructor will log in and the lesson begins.
I have 400 users now and want to grow.
What restrictions on licensing and and others might I run into?
Any other insights?

thanks

bryan
Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
iOS Swift.

Which Endpoint/s?
I will be creating a RestAPI for scheduling, premium level account management and lessons.

Hi @madisonsapphire,

Good question—happy to clarify.

To that end, I should note that a license is not required for 1:1 Zoom Meetings. However, if you wish to have your users be able to hold group meetings over 40 minutes, this would require that the host of the meeting has a Pro or higher plan.

To clarify, would all 400 of your users being exclusively having 1:1 meetings? Or would some of your users need to be able to host group meetings over 40 minutes? Depending, you may find that purchasing a couple of licenses could be helpful so that you have the option when needed.

Here is a quick overview of what you can do on a free/basic plan vs. a paid license as well:

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.