Do i really need to publish my app in the Marketplace for this!

Description

My question is simple, as I only want to retrieve the past meetings of my clients, can I just ask the clients to authorize me to get their info, do I need to publish my app in the marketplace, it only does one thing: getPastMeetings!

Error
Unable to install this app without the developer’s account. Please contact the app developer to install.

Which App Type :OAuth

Additional context
i am a developer and want to retrieve the past meetings of my clients using the zoom api, when i authorize my app on my account it works but from another account it doesn’t, it says that i need to publish the app on the marketplace

Hey @iason

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
It looks like you are trying to get data from someone else’s account and in order to do so, the app needs to be reviewed by our Marketplace team and by our Security team.
It does not necessarily needs to be published in the marketplace, it can remain private but it does has to be reviewed since your app will be making calls on behalf of someone else.

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi,
Great news! how can i proceed to be reviewed? and what do I need to do so it can be approved?
Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.