In order to use Zoom API, do I have to publish my "App" at the Marketplace?

Description
So I finished developing integration from our schedule module at work, to Zoom, so each user automatically get a meeting link via Zoom API straight to his/hers session card.
Everything is working fine for me as a developer, but when I try with other accounts it gives an error that the “App” is not published and needs to be reviewed by Zoom staff.
The thing is, that I don’t need any “Standalone App” that people could download from the Zoom Marketplace. I just need to be able to use the Zoom API with different user Id(s).
So my question is if I have to apply for an App in Zoom Market Place? and people could download it somehow? (no idea why would people do that, I just need to be able to use the API for requests as I said earlier).

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @or1 , in order to use the API with other accounts outside of your own, you will need to publish the app and the will have to consent to the information access you need when installing the app. This is for privacy and security reasons.

Thank you very much.

Glad Gianni was able to help clarify, @or1!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.