Does Zoom have a free sandbox?

I am looking to build a Proof of Concept for a web-based project - is there a free sandbox, that i can use? that does not require me to open an account yet? or is a free account good enough, of the end project will be a PRO account?
Thanks!

Hey @coda

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks - i have written to the email addresses supplied in the related thread, and hope to hear from them for a trial Pro Acc.

1 Like

Thanks @coda!

Let me know if you have additional questions! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Thanks @tommy . I haven’t heard back from them from almost a week ago. Is there anything that can be done to expedite the request?

Hey @coda,

You can also just create a free Zoom account and play around with the free Zoom APIs.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy, I submitted a request to isv@zoom.us almost a week ago via email to have a test account set up for the email ‘yeswarezoomtest@gmail.com’ but have heard nothing back, is there any way that I can expedite or help speed up this process? It’s blocking some of our ongoing development, since we can’t test everything we need to against our company’s enterprise Zoom account since it’s actively used. Thanks!

I too ever heard back from them. I then write to the developer support, who told me that do not give out Pro trials anymore. How disappointing.

Some of the things I’d like to test (e.g. how password restrictions on an account level vs user level change how the API responds) are only available on multi-user accounts. There must be a sandboxed way to test this especially since the documentation around some of these things is so sparse/lacking.

@crickarby @coda,

Our sincere apologies regarding the delay—our ISV team is working hard to get through a large number of requests.

In the meantime, Tommy’s suggestion of creating free Zoom accounts/users will be the best way to work/test most of our endpoints.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.