Best solution for developer sandbox environment?

Hi,

I’m working on an integration for my client that mostly requires the use of the Users and Meetings APIs. Is there any sort of developer sandbox environment available so that I can test during development without creating users and manipulating the meetings on their production zoom account? If not, what would you recommend? Would it be possible for me to create my own basic zoom account that has access to the API for testing purposes?

Thanks!

Hi @ccmetz
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!
Unfortunately, we do not have a sandbox environment that you can use to test our APIs.
But you can test with a basic zoom account, just keep in mind that you won’t be able to access all endpoints with a Basic account.

In our docs, you will find a Prerequisites section that will give you a better idea of which endpoints you can access. For example, for our Report endpoint, you will need a pro or higher account:

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 4.53.10 PM

Just make sure to look into the Prerequisites section in our Docs

Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.