Education api integration for free user

Hello @tommy I develop an educational management system for teacher and student . I have more than 1 million user and i want to add zoom for live class with your free basic plan.
I understand that for api integration i need to be a pro member but i have some question

1. With this can my user use their free basic plan within my portal?
  2. How many host can create each meeting at a time ? (Because in pro plan there are only 1 host allowed)
  3. Is it necessary to install zoom for my user for start a meeting or join a meeting? ( I want to do this process within my portal)
  4. Can i integrate Zoom Education Api for unlimited host with upto 40 mint meeting free? ( If I buy your yearly Zoom Education license)

@tommy i want to know about this please help me

Hi @saikat8346,

Happy to help.

1. With this can my user use their free basic plan within my portal?

It’s free to join meetings—participants do not need to be licensed, only meeting hosts.

1. How many host can create each meeting at a time ? (Because in pro plan there are only 1 host allowed)

You will need 1 license for each host that you wish to be able to host meetings. Note that 1 host can only have 1 meeting at a time. If you need to run 2 meetings simultaneously, these will need to each have their own host.

1. Is it necessary to install zoom for my user for start a meeting or join a meeting? ( I want to do this process within my portal)

Participants can join via our Web Client if they do not have the Zoom Desktop app installed

1. Can i integrate Zoom Education Api for unlimited host with upto 40 mint meeting free? ( If I buy your yearly Zoom Education license)

If you purchase an Education plan, there will not be any restrictions on the meeting duration.

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.