I am trying to understand if Zoom API is suitable as the backend for a fully automated, real-time meeting management app. After going throught the API documentation and several related forum posts I am having some doubts. I would appreciate if someone help me understand if zoom API can facilitate my following requirements.
- Ability to add a large number of users to my zoom app without assigning licenses.
- Maintain a pool of hosting licenses and dynamically attach/detach them to/from my site users.
- license change should take effect immediately (the other app we evaluated couldn’t do this consistently)
- license pool size is smaller than user count
- Ability to create any number of meetings as a central admin user while appointing different users as meeting hosts.
- admin user will not join the meetings, he is only creating them on behalf of another user
- Fully restrict the users. They should only be able to join meetings created by the admin.
If the API can provide these, how can I test this? The other product we are currently using provides an admin sandbox which is really helpful. I’d like to have something similar to do extensive testing before purchasing a real account.