Zoom Webinar Pro APIs - Trainers can provide the unlimited (not 40 limits) session programmatically with zoom pro APIs using single zoom pro account

Dear Support,

We have purchased Zoom Pro account $14.99 /month/license and Pro REST APIs. We have zoom pro APIs and single zoom pro account, the scenario of our website is that we have two users role 1) Trainers Role and 2) Participant Role.

Now we want the trainers can conduct the unlimited sessions (means there would be no restriction of time)

Problem: Trainers can provide the unlimited (not 40 limits) session.

We need to ask a few questions related to this integration

1. After integrating the zoom api, can everyone through our portal can conduct unlimited meetings (not 40 minutes time limits)

2. How many sessions we can have at a time through this package?

3. Every users’ account would be integrated on our portal (either basic, licensed etc, can they create the meetings using our portal and other users can only join that meeting when the click on the meeting link through our portal? Also please confirm that the meeting duration would not have 40 minutes restrictions.

4. Please confirm can we pragmatically manage the session i.e. to create the sessions through zoom pro host account and user role will join as participant and trainers role will join as a panelist.

Hi @k.ammar,

I believe we already connected via the developer support email, but including my response here as well.

After integrating the zoom api, can everyone through our portal can conduct unlimited meetings (not 40 minutes time limits)

• No—to be clear, only a user with a Pro or higher plan can host group meetings over 40 minutes. If you have 1 Pro license, that user can schedule meetings for over 40 minutes, which other users can join. But other users under the account, unless they have a Pro or higher license, will not be able to host group meetings over 40 minutes.

How many session we can have at a time though this package?

• On a Pro plan, a user can create (schedule) 100 meetings per day. (If you had 10 users, you could schedule 10x100 = 1000 — just keep in mind only Pro users will have an unlimited duration for their group meetings)

Every users’ account would be integrated on our portal (either basic , licensed etc, can they create the meetings using our portal and other users can only join that meeting when the click on meeting link through our portal? Also please confirm that meeting duration would not have 40 minutes restrictions.

• If a user is on a Basic account (no Pro license) they will have a 40 minute limit.

Please confirm can we pragmatically manage the session i.e. to create the sessions through zoom pro host account and user role will join as participant and trainers role will join as panelist.

• You will be able to programmatically create meetings via API, using this endpoint, and users will be able to join as participants. When you say panelist, do you mean a regular user or a host? A meeting can have 1 host and several co-hosts.

Let me know if you have additional questions!

Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.