Enable Waiting Room cannot be unchecked

We have been Web SDK and today we have noticed that the Enable Meeting Room option under security could not be unchecked. Tried using the desktop app to do that but in the desktop app, it is in a disabled state. Is there any problem? Our participants are put in the waiting room and the host is being asked to admit. This is not the flow that supports our Use Case and needs the resolution urgently.

Hey @developer21,

The waiting room setting is most likely locked at the account level: https://zoom.us/account/setting

Double check to see if it is locked to on. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy,

I fear that is not the case with us. The setting is disabled and not locked.

Hey @developer21,

Can you please share a screenshot of the waiting room option that can’t be unchecked?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with the same setting (disable and not locked)!

See the printscreen and thx for your support.! (Release 5.3.1 on Chrome et IE)
François

zoomuncheck|440x238

zoomun2

Hi @espace-en-soi,

Can you confirm that the waiting room settings is disabled on both the account and meeting level settings? If so, can you share a screenshot of your settings in the UI and provide me with the meeting ID for the screenshot you’ve already provided?

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.