End meeting EXC_BAD_ACCESS on getMyUserID > getUserID

Description
Sentry log tracker report about periodic Zoom SDK crash on endMeeting event with logs:

EXC_BAD_ACCESS: alpha > class > frame > getMyUserID > getUserID > isHidden > renderView > sharedConfHelper > superview > videoWindowChange: > Attempted to dereference null pointer.

Thread: TermSBPTUIModule

Is it something known?

Which iOS Client SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Start meeting
  2. End meeting

Screenshots

Hey @said.to.simon,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Can you try updating to the latest version?

Thanks!
Michael

If you mean the latest on GitHub [v5.2.42037.1112] released this on 18 Nov 2020 it is not a problem but from Zoom marketplace it is not possible on current stage as this requires time to update all code dependencies according to new SDK changes. that is not easy but if it only way we will setup work session for this. But before we prefer more release hotfix with minimum changes.

Hi,

I think I know what your problem might be I also had this issue in my app. For me it was because joinMeeting was called right after initializing the Zoom SDK without waiting for the initialization to complete.

Hope it helps!

Sorry, I know this unrelated to your problem but can you tell me from where did you get the MobileRTC debug files from? I am also trying to integrate sentry but the MobileRTC symbol files are missing.

Thanks

Hey @said.to.simon,

I understand that updates can be tricky. However, we cannot investigate crashes unless they are showing on the most recent version of the SDK, as they may have already been fixed. We cannot provide a hotfix version unfortunately.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.