Webhooks not being sent to server

Description
I have an OAuth App which subscribes to the meeting.updated, meeting.deleted, webinar.updated, and webinar.deleted webhooks. At one point a couple weeks ago they were working. I am now getting ready to release the integration to my users, and submitted the app to Zoom, but my server is no longer getting webhooks sent to it. When I check the webhook logs for my app, they are empty! I am not sure how long the webhooks have been broken.

Error
There is no error message, the webhooks are never sent by Zoom according to the Call Logs section in the marketplace app management.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth with Webhooks

Which Endpoint/s?
Subscribed to the meeting.updated, meeting.deleted, webinar.updated, and webinar.deleted webhoooks.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Edit or delete an event Zoom and see no webhook is triggered.

Additional context
We have heard back from our first review and they are requesting some updates to the app before it is reviewed again. Would this have any effect on the webhooks?

Hi @AddisonMighty,

Thanks for reaching out about this. A few questions:

1. Are you using the Production or Development URL for your event subscription?
  2. Have you checked the Verification Token matches?
  3. Can you share the following:
  • Your write-to URL where you’re prepared to receive Zoom payloads
  • A screenshot of your app logs, if possible?

Thanks so much, and I’ll keep an eye out!

Best,
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. This is happening on both production and staging environments.
  2. I have checked the verification token matches. The issue is Zoom is not calling our server.
  3. Yes the URLs work.

App Logs

Hi Will,

Another update, I double checked our logs, and it does look like the production webhooks are being triggered but not the development ones.

Hey @AddisonMighty,

Happy to hear you see the production webhooks sending.

Can you clarify how you are specifying the development webhooks?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.