Export Zoom Video Calls Stats with Email

Hello trying to use the PowerShell Gallery with Zoom Video to export outbound calls. The reason being I need to export all our call logs into an excel spreadsheet with our callers emails in order to work with our PowerBI reports.

Currently I cannot get over the error below, Invoke-ZoomRestMethod : The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. . I made sure the ZoomAPI Scope has all 125 scopes. Other commands do work but Get-ZoomTelephoneReports -From ‘2023-08-01’ -To ‘2023-08-13’ gives me this error.

Get-ZoomTelephoneReports -From ‘2023-08-01’ -To ‘2023-08-13’ - Does not Work

(Get-ZoomUsers -PageSize 300 -pagenumber 2 -status active).Email - Does Work

Hi @dbernier ,

Can you please clarify your workflow? What is the full request code you’re submitting (with sensitive info obscured)?

Thank you @gianni.zoom for getting back to me on this. Here is the script below

Install-Module PSZoom
Import-Module PSZoom
Connect-PSZoom -AccountID **** -ClientID **** -ClientSecret ****

Get-ZoomTelephoneReports -From ‘2023-08-01’ -To ‘2023-08-13’

Invoke-ZoomRestMethod : The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\PSZoom\2.0.3.0\Public\Reports\Get-ZoomTelephoneReports.ps1:130 char:25

• … $response = Invoke-ZoomRestMethod -Uri $request.Uri -Method GET
  •                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (https://api.zoo…0&page_number=1:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : 400,Invoke-ZoomRestMethod

Just trying to gather call reports and export them into an excel and have their emails listed inside the excel. The Call Logs from the web browser only exports with users full names and their extension number right after that. Would prefer usernames instead.

Export Excel from console looks like this

NO. Direction From To Forward to Device Time Result Path Duration (hh:mm:ss) Client Code Department Cost Center Charge End-to-End Encryption FAC Required
1 Outbound John Smith - EXT 843 123456 Windows_Client(5.15.3.18551) 8/11/2023 14:18 Call Connected PSTN 0:00:08 Product $0.06 No No

Would prefer to have that Username somewhere in the exported reports so our call logs work with our PowerBI reports with Microsoft. Figure I can use PowerShell to export the logs as I need it.

NO. Direction From To Forward to Device Time Result Path Duration (hh:mm:ss) Client Code Department Cost Center Charge End-to-End Encryption FAC Required
1 Outbound jsmith@companyemail.com 123456 Windows_Client(5.15.3.18551) 8/11/2023 14:18 Call Connected PSTN 0:00:08 Product $0.06 No No

Hi @dbernier ,

Please send the exact API endpoint you’re querying. I’m not seeing GET Telephone Reports under Zoom Phone > Reports:

Thanks!

Here is the PowerShell commands I found PowerShell Gallery | PSZoom 2.0.3.0

Hi @dbernier ,

Can you please map that to Zoom’s official API documentation? PSZoom is not officially supported by Zoom.

The creator of it has previously posted here though:

Here is his Github: Issues · JosephMcEvoy/PSZoom · GitHub

1 Like

Thank you for that Clarification explains it. Back to the drawing boards then on how to export call logs with the username/email instead of the persons full name.

Thank you!!

Oh @dbernier ,

Would either of these endpoints satisfy the info you’re seeking?:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.