Some of our customers’ Zoom Phone webhooks are not sent

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Subscribed webhook events:

• phone.caller_ringing
  • phone.caller_connected
  • phone.caller_ended
  • phone.caller_call_log_completed
  • phone.callee_ringing
  • phone.callee_answered
  • phone.callee_ended
  • phone.callee_call_log_completed
  • phone.recording_completed

Description
For 3 users who integrated with our app, above webhooks were being sent and processed in our application correctly until the end of August 6th.
Since after that, all of the above webhooks sometimes have stopped arriving our application.
More than half of webhooks were coming correctly, meaning the user’s integration is still valid, and yet sometimes webhooks do not arrive.
(Only 3 users are known to suffer from this at this point, there could be more.)

Could you investigate on the cause of this outage, please?
Send me a DM and I will give you needed informations.

Hi @rc-tech
Thanks for reaching out to us!
I am happy to help here.
I will send you a private message so you can share with me some logs to investigate this issue further.
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom, we are experiencing a similar problem since around 12:30am UTC on August 8th.
A customer has stopped receiving phone call events though they are definitely still making calls, and our webhook event is still receiving phone call events for other customers.
Please keep me updated if there is any issue, and message if you need any additional details.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi @danield5s
Thanks for reaching out to us and for sharing more details with me
I will go ahead and send you a private message for more information about this issue
Cheers,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.