Facing Meeting Passcode wrong error

Description
When i am joining the meeting using web sdk component view i am facing the error meeting passcode is wrong. Please help me to resolve this.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
I am using version 2.4.0.

Screenshots

Am pasting the screenshot of the code.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Lenovo thinkpad
  • Browser: crome

This error will occurs when the passcode contains % sign but when i remove the % sign from passcode then the meeting works perfectly. The passcode is dynamically generated from zoom please let me know how to handle this.

Hi, @amaheshwari,

Have you tried to remove the % from the passcode with Regex?

Actually my question is when passcode contains % sign the meeting will work but when i replace passcode with any other character or special character then the meeting will works fine and i am
using 2.4.0 version web sdk component view .
Please see all the screenshot for reference.
1.When the passcode contains % sign it shows.

Now when i join the meet it shows passcode error.

1. When i replace % sign with any other character or special character it works fine.

Now meeting works fine.

@amaheshwari,

Thank you for the details ā€“ this sounds like a bug! How is the actual password set for the meeting? For example, without updating the password via API, does the passcode contains a % sign, but when replaced with another character it works? Or is it the case that you are updating the password via API with a different special character to join the meeting?

Yes, without updating the password via API, the passcode contains a % sign, but when we replaced with another character it works.

1 Like

Hi, @amaheshwari,

Thanks for confirming! As a next step, can you create a support ticket and include the link to this thread? Iā€™d like to work with you to see what may be happening. Please be sure to share the support ticket with me via private message.

Support TicketID is [REDACTED]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.