We want to start a meeting by non-login.We have entered the following parameters,but show the erroe like this.Join meeting is able to work.
Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Based on your screenshot and the console outputs:
- In your console output, the onMeetNow ret:150 indicates that there are invalid arguments passed in the request. You can refer to the error code table in the doc: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/resource/error-codes#14-meeting-error-codes
- As you might have noticed in our demo code, the following parameters are required.
user.userType = MobileRTCUserType_APIUser; user.meetingNumber = kSDKMeetNumber; user.userName = kSDKUserName; user.userToken = token; user.userID = kSDKUserID; user.isAppShare = appShare; user.zak = ZAK; param = user;
Based on the screenshot, you might need to double check your MeetingNumber and UserName. UserId can be retrieved from our API but you can also use the login email address, the UserName is the login email address.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
How can I get the meetingNumber by non-login?I have noticed this ```
// if kSDKMeetNumber is empty, it‘s a instant meeting.
Start instant meeting is not available to non-login user. The
// if kSDKMeetNumber is empty, it‘s a instant meeting. only applies to logged in user.
There are several ways to schedule a meeting and get the meeting number:
- Use Zoom client to schedule a meeting.
- Use API to schedule a meeting. (Need to authenticate via API)
- Use the pre-meeting methods provided in the SDK to schedule a meeting. (Only for logged in user)
- Use your Personal Meeting ID(PMI), you don’t need to schedule this. It is always scheduled and prepared for you.
To host a meeting by non-login user, it is a little bit tricky. You will need to use API to retrieve Zoom token and ZAK. Please follow the instructions in our doc to achieve this:
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!