Fps Error in Zoom Web SDK

Description
I keep getting error in my console saying FPS error when using Zoom Web Sdk.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
WebSDK 1.8.6

Hey @srinjoy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This could be related to resources on the device being limited (compute resources or RAM in this case) or it could be related to using an older version of the Web SDK.

I recommend testing with our Sample Web App which uses 1.9.8 to see if you encounter the same issues. As part of that test, make sure that you configure Web Isolation.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM
i tried your latest websdk as well earlier i was using websdk 1.8.6 but even in 1.9.8 i am facing this same issue i didn’t exactly use the sample App but the meeting.html in the sample app is what i was using.
Regarding the web isolation could you tell me if i just need to do something to serve it locally.

Hey @srinjoy,

Thanks for getting back to me. When it comes to using Web Isolation with the Sample App, you just add the headers in webpack.config.dev.js in the headers object. If you want to sign up for Origin Trials then you can do so using the localhost domain that you’re using.

Please test by spinning up the Sample Web App and let me know if the issue is there too. If not, you can use that as a reference to pinpoint the exact issue.

Can you send a screenshot of the FPS error?

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Hi @MaxM

Was able to fix it by adding origintrail parameters in ZoomMtg.prepareWebsdk() and adding the origin trail token to the html page

1 Like

Happy to hear! :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you need anything else!

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.