Gallery view functionality is not showing in Chrome and Safari Browser in IPhone

Description
Gallery view functionality is not display neither Safari nor Chrome browser.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Zoom component view SDK 3.1.0

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join meeting using zoom component view SDK 3.1.0 using Safari or Chrome browser in IPhone
  2. Gallery view functionality is not available.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: IPhone
  • Browser: Safari and Chrome
  • Browser Version : All Versions

Hi, @sudhakar, thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. To begin, could you tell us if the sharebufferarray is enabled?

Yes, sharebufferarray is enabled

@sudhakar,

Thanks for confirming! I’ve noticed that other developers are also having issues with the Zoom component view SDK 3.1.0. Could you test this scenario with the latest versions and let me know if the behavior persists?

Yes, I did test in Latest version on SDK 3.1.6. Having the same issue

@sudhakar ,

Can you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Here is the screenshot. I can’t see gallery view in Chrome and Safari browser. SharredBufferArray is enabled therefore gallery view is working fine in android devices.

@sudhakar ,

Is this behavior exclusive to the latest version of the SDK? Have you tested it with previous versions?

Also, note, the latest version of the meeting SDK is Version 3.5.2

we have the same issue. And we had the issue with version 2.18.2 and now still have it with 3.1.6

@b2b-2go,
Please share the following details so we can better understand the behavior you are seeing:

Description

Which Meeting SDK Platform?

Which Meeting SDK version?

Exact Steps To reproduce

IDE (Integrated Development Environment) Console stack trace logs

Device Crash logs

Once this information is provided, we will be able to provide more personalized support for the behavior you are seeing.

• Descripton: Gallery view is not available.
  • Which Meeting SDK Platform? : Web, we tested on chrome and safari
  • Which Meeting SDK version?: 3.5.1
  • Exact Steps To reproduce: Start a meeting and see that gallery view is not available
  • IDE (Integrated Development Environment) Console stack trace logs: It is not a crash, we dont have a stack trace. The bug is that the gallery view feature is missing in our zoom meeting sdk integration.
  • Device Crash logs: it is not a crash.

Can you share a screenshot of your console :

1 Like

Do we need to activate SharedBufferArray ?

Correct, you will want to enabled SharedBufferArray for Gallery View Functionality.

1 Like

Hi Donte, since we enabled the SharedBuffer Array, our LiveChat is not working.
The LiveChat iframe does not work with cross-origin isolated pages as the source gets blocked by the browser.

We tried to trade it with Hubspot Livechat, it’s not working either.

1. do you know a live chat we could add to our website that could work with SharedBuffer Array?
  2. If not, is there another way to enable Gallery view on zoom than SharedBuffer Array?

thank you