Gallery view not working in Webinars for attendees when using the websdk

Hi

We are using the zoom websdk (version: 2.0.1) for webinars.
When I join a webinar as an attendee, I can’t see the ‘View’ dropdown list where you can switch between the Speaker and Gallery views.
I do see the ‘View’ dropdown when using the websdk:
a) if I join a meeting as an attendee
b) if I join a webinar as a panelist
It is not however working when joining a webinar as an attendee.

I have registered for the origin trial for ’ SharedArrayBuffers in non-isolated pages on Desktop platforms’.
As you can see in the snapshot:

typeof SharedArrayBuffer ===‘function’

returns true

Also there seems to be this message displayed: " Speaker View and Gallery View are available".
But there is no way to dismiss the message …and neither any way to switch the view.

Could you please help?

Thanks
Jaydeep

Hey @jaydeepk454545,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Currently, the Web SDK does not support Gallery View for Webinar attendees.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

This is interesting. I’m thinking this message is displayed regardless of the meeting type. I’ll talk with our team tomorrow to double-check and submit a bug for this if that’s the case.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for clarifying @MaxM

Hey @jaydeepk454545,

I’m glad that helped! I also created a bug for the issue with the message always displaying at the top of the page. (ZOOM-325998)

I’ll update you when I hear back from our team.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.