Get cancelled webinar/meeting registrants

Hello Zoom Developers,

We have integration between our CRM system and Zoom for creating meetings/webinars , add registrants to meetings/webinars , retrieve the attendance list for meetings/webinars. We have new requirement to retrieve the list of registrants who have cancelled their registration via the “cancel” link on the zoom registration email.

Can anyone help me on how to get that list using Zoom API endpoints for meeting and Webinar. ?

Thanks.

Hi @aalamour
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Have you looked into our List webinar registrants endpoint?
https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/webinarRegistrants

You can pass the query parameter status=denied and that way you will get a list of those registrants who have denied the registration.

I will do some testing on my end to check if this endpoint helps but please let me know if you have any updates on this issue!
Cheers,
Elisa

@elisa.zoom

Hi Eliza,

I did test for webinar where there were two cancelled registrants , but no results in the response

This is for Webinar m what about meetings ?

Thanks.

@elisa.zoom

Hi Eliza,

Just i forget to mention that the default option for our meetings/webinars is Automatically Approve , so the registrants will automatically receive information on how to join the webinar/meeting. My case is that the registrant can cancel his\her registration via the link on that email. How we can know that in the API after finishing the meeting/webinar ?

Thanks.

This is a screenshot to what i am referring with Automatically Approve in the meeting/webinar settings

Hi @aalamour
Thanks for sharing this with me!
I did some testing on my end and unfortunately, I do not think there is a way to determine if a registrant has canceled their registration prior to the meeting/webinar being held.

Feel free to make a feature request here:

Cheers,
Elisa

@elisa.zoom

Hi ELisa,

Just i noticed that we i called the method :
GET /meetings/{meetingId}/registrants/{registrantId}

the status is shown as ‘all’ where as the status is “Approved” for the meeting participants. Does ‘all’ == ‘cancelled’? Something isn’t making sense for me.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.