Get meeting participant reports does not returns the registrant_id field

Hi @elisa.zoom . I am calling: https://api.zoom.us/v2/past_meetings/‘uuid’/participants

It is returning the participants but the id field is empty. Is returning a user_id field buit that is an incremental numer, not the real id that we have in our records from previous meetings It worked for a couple of days after this discussion started but now is empty again. Can you please help me with that or provide another solution to record meeting attendance. Thank you very much

Hi @lechuz
If the participants are guests, then it is expected that the id field is empty.
I will send you a private message so you can share with me some more details about this.
Cheers,
Elisa

Thanks for your reply. The participants must log in to Zoom to enter the meetings., so no, they are not guests. Again, this used to work perfect for a couple of years. It started with empty field since 02/27. We have the user_ids in our database but now we can´t check them with zoom. Thanks

Dear @elisa.zoom did you have any time to check this? Thanks

Hey @lechuz
Sorry for the late reply here!
If the participants of the meeting are guests, even if they are logged in, you won’t be getting the id in the response. You will only get the ids when the participants belong to the same account as the owner.
To be able to track external participants would be enabling registration to the meeting.

[quote=“Elisa, post:26, topic:83790, username:elisa.zoom”]
o be able to track external participants would be enabling registration to the
[/quote] Dear Elisa, this is a new update (since february? I used to get the participant list perfectly. Thanks

Hi @lechuz
The participant ID will return a null value if the user is not logged in to the account. This is expected