Getting additional information about meetings

Hello,

We have to collect specific data relates to meetings and each participant: microphone on/off for each participant, camera on/off, someone speaking, share screen, comments in zoom, reactions, hand on/off, virtual background, become co-host, remote control, white board, recording.
Are there methods which return this info? I can’t find something useful for my case.

@kate.shutova,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. At the moment, we do not have a “presence” API. However, for specific data that relates to meetings and each participant’s presence, you can leverage our Presence webhook:

While we don’t have an API report that returns specific user presence data, you might find some other helpful info in this endpoint:

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello,

Thank you for help! I have found this method Zoom Meeting API and looks like it partially meet my requirements.
I think that this method is ok for me, but I don’t understand this point in documentation of it: You can specify a monthly date range for the dashboard data using the from and to query parameters. The month should fall within the last six months. Does it mean that I can’t load info for meeting which was for example one year ago?