Getting error - You cannot authorize the app. App was working till yesterday

Description
While trying to get access token - I am receiving You cannot authorize the app error. If i remove ‘View and manage sub account’s user meetings’ I am able to authorize the app. Is this because my user Role might have chnaged? But I have another oauth enabled app which has the scope ‘View and manage sub account’s user meetings’ and I am able to authorize it. We are not passing any ‘State’ parameter.

App is internal app with no Intent to publish.

Error
You cannot authorize the app.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Oauth

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Hey @kpiduru

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

These threads did not help. We are not sharing our app and we are not using State parameter as well.

Hi,

Found the issue. It was related to internal permissions. Few of them are removed for my user.

Thanks
Karthik

1 Like

Happy to hear you figured out the issue! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.