Getting the recording share URL including token parameter

Hi,

Description
For on-demands webinars, we have to register persons willing to watch the recordings via the endpoint POST /v2/meetings/{webinarID}/recordings/registrants and we can then approve them programmatically via a PUT on /v2/meetings/{webinarID}/recordings/registrants/status

The first endpoint return the share_url but without the “tk” parameter included and thus if this URL is provided as is to the registrant, this one would be invited to register again…
Is there any way to fetch the share_url including this token or a way to create this token?

Error
N/A

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/v2/meetings/{webinarID}/recordings/registrants
/v2/meetings/{webinarID}/recordings

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey @go12,

This sounds like a bug. To debug further, can you share this info, and the response body JSON from the POST /v2/meetings/{webinarID}/recordings/registrants request to developersupport@zoom.us so we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your quick feedback. I’ve sent the request log to the support e-mail as requested.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @go12!

We will take a look as soon as possible!

-Tommy

Hello, we are facing the same issue with on-demand webinar cloud recordings. We are able to create and approve the registrant. But the share_url of the recoding returned is same for every registrant. The tk parameter is missing. The user is then asked to register all over again through Zoom’s registration screen.

Hey @tugoz,

Thanks for reaching out, this sounds like a bug. To debug further, can you share this info, and the response body JSON from the POST /v2/meetings/{webinarID}/recordings/registrants request to developersupport@zoom.us so we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy, I have sent the information to the email you mentioned.

1 Like

Thanks @tugoz, we will get to you as soon as we can.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy
i’m experiencing this exact same bug. Is there an ETA on when the fix will be released?

Thanks,
Paul

Hey @paul.hii, @tugoz, @go12,

Checkout this thread for an update:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like