Getting Wrong Response From zCommand Call ListParticipants Command Over SSH Connection

Getting Wrong responses on zCommand Call ListParticipants command over zoom rooms cli.
zCommand

Description
ZAAPI Release Version - 1.1
Zoom Room Release - 5.11.3.1634

Issue
When we send zCommand Call ListParticipants we expect a list (array) of participants present in the meeting, but we often receive an object instead of an array in this response. And after some time ZRCSAPI starts responding with an array in the response. I am also attaching a correct response (with an array of participants in response) and the wrong response (with an object in response) we received from ZRCSAPI.

Correct Response -

{“ListParticipantsResult”:[{“audio_status state”:“AUDIO_UNMUTED”,“audio_status type”:“AUDIO_VOIP”,“avatar_url”:“”,“camera_status am_i_controlling”:false,“camera_status can_i_request_control”:false,“camera_status can_move_camera”:false,“camera_status can_switch_camera”:false,“camera_status can_zoom_camera”:false,“can_edit_closed_caption”:false,“can_record”:false,“event”:“None”,“hand_status”:{"is_raise_hand: ":false,"is_valid: ":“on”,“time_stamp: “:“0”},“isCohost”:false,“is_client_support_closed_caption”:false,“is_client_support_coHost”:false,“is_host”:false,“is_myself”:true,“is_recording”:false,“is_video_can_mute_byHost”:true,“is_video_can_unmute_byHost”:true,“local_recording_disabled”:true,“user_id”:16780288,“user_name”:“Pluto”,“user_type”:“NORMAL”,“video_status has_source”:true,“video_status is_receiving”:false,“video_status is_sending”:true},{“audio_status state”:“AUDIO_UNMUTED”,“audio_status type”:“AUDIO_NONE”,“avatar_url”:””,“camera_status am_i_controlling”:false,“camera_status can_i_request_control”:false,“camera_status can_move_camera”:false,“camera_status can_switch_camera”:false,“camera_status can_zoom_camera”:false,“can_edit_closed_caption”:false,“can_record”:false,“event”:“None”,“hand_status”:{"is_raise_hand: ":false,"is_valid: ":“on”,“time_stamp: “:“0”},“isCohost”:false,“is_client_support_closed_caption”:false,“is_client_support_coHost”:false,“is_host”:true,“is_myself”:false,“is_recording”:false,“is_video_can_mute_byHost”:true,“is_video_can_unmute_byHost”:true,“local_recording_disabled”:true,“user_id”:16779264,“user_name”:“Rachana”,“user_type”:“NORMAL”,“video_status has_source”:true,“video_status is_receiving”:false,“video_status is_sending”:false}],“Status”:{“message”:””,“state”:“OK”},“Sync”:true,“topKey”:“ListParticipantsResult”,“type”:“zCommand”}

Wrong Response -

{“ListParticipantsResult”:{“audio_status state”:“AUDIO_UNMUTED”,“audio_status type”:“AUDIO_VOIP”,“avatar_url”:“”,“camera_status am_i_controlling”:false,“camera_status can_i_request_control”:false,“camera_status can_move_camera”:false,“camera_status can_switch_camera”:true,“camera_status can_zoom_camera”:false,“can_edit_closed_caption”:false,“can_record”:false,“event”:“ZRCUserChangedEventUserInfoUpdated”,“hand_status”:{"is_raise_hand: ":false,"is_valid: ":“on”,“time_stamp: “:“0”},“isCohost”:false,“is_client_support_closed_caption”:false,“is_client_support_coHost”:true,“is_host”:false,“is_myself”:false,“is_recording”:false,“is_video_can_mute_byHost”:true,“is_video_can_unmute_byHost”:true,“local_recording_disabled”:true,“user_id”:16784384,“user_name”:“Stephen Trapp”,“user_type”:“NORMAL”,“video_status has_source”:true,“video_status is_receiving”:true,“video_status is_sending”:true},“Status”:{“message”:””,“state”:“OK”},“Sync”:false,“topKey”:“ListParticipantsResult”,“type”:“zCommand”}

Hi @aditya.tawar
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Allow me some time to do some research and to investigate this issue further and I will come back with an update shortly
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
Thanks for the response, Please take your time to investigate this issue and please let me know if any help is required in further investigation from my side.

Hi @aditya.tawar
Thanks for your patience while I work on this issue.
I am going to send you a private message where I would be requesting you some more details so I can investigate this issue further.
Please reply directly there :slight_smile:
Best,
Elisa