Getting "Zoom Phone has not been enabled for this account." on API call

Description
Even I’m licensed for Zoom Phone and I have phone number assigned I’m getting this error on API call

Error
{“code”:2031,“message”:“Zoom Phone has not been enabled for this account.”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/phone/numbers

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hi @mbabka,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help.

As a first step, can I kindly ask how you’re authenticating your request to the List Phone Numbers endpoint? Are you using JWT or OAuth? If OAuth, can you confirm that you’re using an account-level app?

Lastly, can you share the exact request URL you’re using with query parameters?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,
I’m using JWT, not OAuth.
In the meantime it starts to work for me and I’m able to fetch down data from Zoom cloud. My intention is to build up automation for Zoom Phone assignment and de-assignment in our company (actually we can do bulk assignment via import in GUI, but should be automated.
Do not see many information related to Zoom Phone, most of posts are for meetings.
Is there any source with examples or logical procedures on using API functions?

Typically I’m searching for sequence to assign new phone user - assign dialing plan - assign phone number and suppose I’m not first on it.

Thanks

Miro

Hey @mbabka,

It looks like the issues you were encountering were related to a wider issue that we have since worked to resolve.

Try using our Assign Phone Number API

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.