GetUserByUserID returns NULL for UserID provided by lstUserID parameter of onUserJoin callback

Description
In “onUserJoin” callback, we are using the passed “lstUserID” param to get the list of UserIDs of users who have joined and use those UserIDs to fetch individual user details by calling GetUserByUserID of ParticipantController for each UserID. However, sometimes, intermittently, for one of the UserID the function GetUserByUserID returns NULL when calling the function from inside “onUserJoin” to fetch individual user details.

Which version?
v4.4.56616.1028

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Occurs Intermittently. I faced it once when I was admitting users from Waiting Room one by one.

Additional context
The Code we are using
void ZoomController::onUserJoin(IList<unsigned int >* lstUserID, const wchar_t* strUserList) { int count = lstUserID->GetCount(); int userId; Json::Value userArrayJson; Json::Value participants; userArrayJson = Json::arrayValue; participants = Json::arrayValue; for (int i = 0; i < count; ++i) { userId = lstUserID->GetItem(i); IMeetingParticipantsController *participantsController = meetingService->GetMeetingParticipantsController(); IUserInfo* user = participantsController->GetUserByUserID(userId); if (user) { userArrayJson.append(convertToJson(user)); participants.append(convertToJsonV2(user)); Json::Value logJson; logJson["userJoin"]["id"] = userId; logJson["userJoin"]["email"] = userArrayJson[i]["email"]; logJson["userJoin"]["name"] = userArrayJson[i]["name"]; LOG_INFO(TAG) << Utility::jsonToString(logJson); } else { LOG_WARNING(TAG) << "Participant join user id: " << userId << " does not exist"; } } }
Sent the SDK logs of a meeting where we faced this issue to @Carson_Chen through personal message

Hi Rishi_Sharma,

Thanks for the post and the log. I have forwarded this to the engineering team for investigation, will get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hi @Carson_Chen, is there any response from engineering team, as our production system is being affected by this issue ?

Hi Rishi_Sharma,

Thanks for the reply and thanks again for the log files. We are able to identify an issue with this interface and we will fix it in the next release, which will be out very soon. Pardon the inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks!