Green Screen, minimum requirements

I have read the requirements for virtuell desktop without Greenscreen option.
We use 5.0.2 on Windows 10 64bit with Intel Core i7 7400 and 16mb RAM which should fit the requirements.
But if we deactivate the Greenscreen option the message pop up that PC does not fit the requirements.

Which PC setting can we check or what could be the reason for this message?

regards

Hi hjoeswo,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The requirement for the virtual background can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360043484511-System-requirements-for-Virtual-Background Are you experiencing this issue with Zoom Client or Zoom SDK? If you are facing this issue with Zoom Client, please contact Zoom client support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 and one of the Zoom experts will be happy to assist you. I do not have the visibilities regarding the issues with Zoom client.

Thanks!

Hi,
I have read the requirements as I wrote. But our PCs fulfills the requirements. The problem is in the moment with the Zoom Client but we want to develop with SDK and want to avoid same problems.
Problem is that all Support tickets will be closed after it were send. So never got an answer!

regards

Hi @hjoeswo,

Thanks for the reply. I wish I could help with this but I don’t have any visibilities regarding the issues on Zoom clients, and this question is out of the scope of what this forum is for.

One suggestion would be: Please have a try to reinstall the Zoom client(A clean uninstallation and then reinstall) and update it to the latest version, and see if it helps.

If the issue persists, what I could try to do is I will try to poke around and see if I could find anyone who has more insights on this.
Could you provide the following information:

• A screenshot of the error message you are getting
  • If you are able to use SDK and get this error with SDK app, could you provide the SDK log so that we could further investigate?

Thanks!