Guide on how to make an app that shows up on the side of the call

Description
I’m trying to make an app that’s similar to #AskAway. Not the same functionality but format. I was wondering how we can create an app that can show up on the right side of meetings.

I was checking the docs but couldn’t figure out how to pull this off? If anyone could point me in the right direction I’d be very grateful. Thank you!

Hi @lvillacin

Thanks for reaching out the Zoom Developer Forum!
Zoom Apps, were launched for customer availability of a subset of apps, but GA for developers and availability of developer resources have not been released yet. We will be sharing updates soon!

Best
Elisa

Thanks! Do you have a timeline on this? Or a way for us to apply and participate by any chance?

Hi @lvillacin
We’re still working on getting ready to make development resources available, and expect to have more updates to share in the coming weeks and months.

In the meantime, please be sure to subscribe to the Zoom Apps mailing list to receive information on new solutions, documentation, and developer news & events from Zoom.

Zoom Apps mailing list:

You should expect to hear updates shortly, and we hope to release Zoom Apps for general availability for developers very soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.