Host Video Duplicated to Preview Client Video

Hello

I experienced an incident where the video from the host is duplicated to the preview video client, how can this happen?

how do i solve this?

Zoom Web SDK Version : 2.0.1
Chrome : Latest Version

Thanks

Hey @agus.wiranata ,

Please share steps to reproduce the issue. It looks like you may have two tabs open with the SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy ,

at this time I have not found a way to reproduce it, this case sometimes happens sometimes not.

what do you mean open 2 tabs? does it open 2 tabs with the condition that both tabs are running a video call? Or only one of the tabs running video calls? does it affect the video client preview?

The case that I experienced was, in that room there were 2 people, the first was the host user who used the PC, and the second the client user who used the cellphone.

in the picture that I previously provided, the host name and client name are different, only the video client is turned into a video host

Thanks
Agus W

Hey @agus.wiranata,

Thank you for following up on this. Do you happen to know what version of the Windows Zoom Client the user was on? I think this might be related to an older version of the Zoom Client being used.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM

The version we are using is
zoom web sdk : v2.0.1
zoom android sdk : v5.2.4…
zoom ios sdk : v5.5.1…

Can the different versions of web sdk and mobile sdk affect video calls?

we have also tried clearing the cache in the browser, but sometimes the case still happens again.

Thanks
Agus W

Hey @agus.wiranata,

Thank you for following up on this. Yes, it’s possible that using older versions of the iOS and Android Meeting SDKs is causing this issue. I would first test with the latest versions to see if that resolves your issues.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.