Participant Video are duplicated

Hi;

We are using Web SDK lastest version 1.9.

We get issue that, some participant video is duplicate at other participant video frame.

Please check out image attachment for more detail.

Please help us about this issue.

Thanks.

Hey @anhnt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. So far, I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on my end when using the latest version of Chrome. Please test using a supported browser as the Cốc Cốc is not supported by the Web SDK.

You can learn more about our browser support here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Hi MaxM;

We use Web SDK 1.9.0; Google Chrome lastest version, and some user still get the issue;

Please see video for more detail. What is the reason ? Please advise us.

Thanks.

Hey @anhnt,

Thank you for the update, I appreciate that you sent a video if the issue. Please confirm if you see this issue when testing with the Sample Web App. This will help me to demonstrate the issue to ou engineering team or if you don’t see the issue there, it will help us to narrow down the cause.

If you don’t see the issue with the Sample Web App, are you able to provide a public git repo of your code so that I can test the issue on my end?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.