How can i create meeting via api allow teacher and student joint multi host the same time without required register?

Hi
I create zoom meeting Zoom REST APIs to create and record meetings. with account pro.

Here my body request

$requestData = [
“agenda” => $attributes[“topic”],
“topic” => $attributes[“topic”],
“start_time” => $attributes[“start_time”],
“default_password” => true,
“duration” => $attributes[“duration”],
“pre_schedule” => false,
“settings” => [
“allow_multiple_devices” => true,
“alternative_hosts_email_notification” => false,
“audio” => “both”,
“auto_recording” => “cloud”,
“host_video” => true,
“join_before_host” => true,
“meeting_authentication” => false,
“show_share_button” => true,
“host_save_video_order” => true,
“approval_type” => 1,
“jbh_time” => 0,
],
“timezone” => “Asia/Tokyo”,
“type” => 2
];

1 Like

Hi @makejonh4
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!

It looks like you are passing the field “approval_type” with a value of 1 which indicates that the meeting requires registration.

Could you please try passing value 2 which means No registration required and let me know if this helps

Best,
Elisa

thanks @elisa.zoom
it’s work

1 Like

You can use a variety of API-integrated video conferencing platforms to create an API meeting that allows a teacher and student to work on multiple hosts at the same time without requiring registration. One option is to use the Zoom API or similar services. I needed to do it somehow, we just discussed human trafficking with the teacher, I even discover more for this. But something went wrong and I fixed it with this method. Set up an API to generate a unique meeting link and share it with attendees. At the same time, set the settings for multiple hosts without requiring registration.