How can I integrate the Zoom Windows SDK into my application?

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on a project that requires me to integrate the Zoom Windows SDK into my application. However, I’m not quite sure how to go about it and could use some guidance from the community.

Specifically, I’m wondering if anyone has experience with integrating the Zoom Windows SDK and could share some tips or resources that could help me get started.

What programming languages are supported by the Zoom Windows SDK? Are there any special requirements or considerations that I should be aware of when integrating the SDK?

If anyone has any advice or resources that they could share, I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to share your experiences and suggestions in the comments below.

Thank you in advance for your help!

@matthewcabrera323 ,

For Zoom Windows SDK, the current supported language is c++

You will need a windows operating system and visual studio 2019 or 2022 to run the sample app.

If you are looking at video SDK, you will first need to sign up for a video SDK account at Buy it now - Zoom

Thereafter, you can find the sample app at marketplace.zoom.us (if you do not sign in with a video sdk account, you will see meeting sdk (different product) sample code instead)

This is a paid account, but there is 10,000 minutes free each month before your account is charged. In most cases, 10,000 minutes should be sufficient during dev/test stage.

Dear Chun,

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to answer my question. Your response was incredibly helpful and provided me with the information I needed to move forward with my project.

Best regards,
Matthew Cabrera

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.