How can I use pinch gesture when testing an iphone app featuring google maps inside TestFlight on MacOS?

I am testing a mobile app, in Android and iOS. When running an iOS Simulator or Android Simulator, it’s easy to simulate a pinch movement just holding a modifier Key, like Shift, Command, etc. No problem here.

However when I want to test the same app, the release prebuild version, using TestFlight running on a Macbook, how can I simulate the the pinch gesture, to get a zoom in/out effect?

To simulate a pinch gesture on a TestFlight app running on a MacBook, use two fingers on the MacBook’s trackpad to perform the pinch movement, just like you would on a touchscreen.

@abuhurairamughal491 ,
Thank you very much for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. To provide some clarification, is this question related specifically to Zoom developer tools? This forum is dedicated to discussions about Zoom Developer products. However, we truly appreciate your participation and welcome you to continue contributing your valuable insights and support to our community. Your involvement helps us improve and grow, and we look forward to seeing more of your contributions.