How can integrate zoom API for meetings as service?

I want to integrate zoom API for meeting for my own application,I want to integrate zoom API for online classes and meetings for my app. so how can use zoom API as a service, for example, any user can schedule a meeting using a single API key and secret. what are the process and requirements for this?

Hey @narendra.gaindhar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you wanted to use server-to-server communication -i.e. your server makes a request to create a meeting under your own account - then you would want to use a JWT App.

An OAuth App is best used when you want to make requests on behalf of another Zoom account.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

hello, @MaxM thanks for your reply.
My requirement is that any user can create a meeting on behalf of the organization so do I need any master paid account for those who can manage meetings and users?

Hey @narendra.gaindhar,

Good question! You would have your standard Zoom Account with the main user the Account Owner. From there, you could create users under your Zoom Account.

If you wanted to create a page where users can create events that invite the whole organization you would likely want to create a web page front end and then use a JWT App to make the Create a Meeting API on the backend.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.