How can we embed component view meeting with oAuth in my website and join it?

i need to embed zoom component view in my website with oauth but i do not know if signature is required for OAuth and how to generate it in c# mvc .
i have Client ID and Client Secret for my app and for meeting that i need to join i have meetingId and pass and joinUrl. also i have zoom app accessToken

i try to follow steps in this link but i do not know how to get signature for oauth and if it required for it

@yasmeenalaa44 ,

OAuth is used to access the Zoom API, and a JWT token is used to authenticate the SDK. It seems like you are trying to generate the signature for the SDK. Is that correct?

@donte.zoom ,

yes i need to embed sdk component view. after search i I succeeded in generate signature and test it using this link

and it has my clientId
but i faced another error
“The meeting number is wrong.” errorcode 3706

@yasmeenalaa44 ,
Have you verified the meeting number is correct? I’d recommend create a new meeting and test with that meeting number.

@donte.zoom ,
yes the meeting number is correct i try another meeting also it open correctly via join_url

this is my code

and this is the log error

Please see this helpful topic on this matter and let me know if it helps, @yasmeenalaa44 :

@donte.zoom ,
i read this topic but it did not help me at my last error, as you can see the attachments in my last comment is about meeting number .
if you need me to provide you with more information please let me know

@yasmeenalaa44,

Have you tested with our Sample Apps to see if the behavior persist?

@donte.zoom ,

yes i tried with web sample and this is result

a38ba1ba6a05eb41db5807773b06b46d7ad17b7b_2_690x153

@yasmeenalaa44,

Looks like the signature is invalid. please use our Sample Auth App to generate the signature in your testing.

@donte.zoom ,
i tried it and this is the result

@yasmeenalaa44 ,

Let’s step back, have you been able to get the Sample SDK to work at all?

@donte.zoom ,
no i have not. but when i use Sample Auth App to generate the signature in my project the signature created successfully as in my prev attach

@donte.zoom ,
do i need to change any thing in my app

Please share the link to the Sample App you are working with and I can provide step-by-step guidance on how to get started. Would that help? @yasmeenalaa44

Also, if you are looking to authenticate the SDK, you need to create a Meeting SDK app and use its credentials to generate a signature. An OAuth app provides access to the Zoom API, which is used for pre- and post-meeting configuration.

@donte.zoom ,

currently i use component view in this sample

with this to generate signature

please describe in more details do i need to change my app settings or something in my Zoom account to support embedded meeting sdk

@yasmeenalaa44 ,

Okay made a quick walk-through video, please review it and let me know if this helps:

Note, this video displays the Client Secret value. Please keep your secret secure. The credentials shown in this video are for demonstration purposes only. The client secret has been regenerated to prevent malicious users from accessing the account.

1 Like

@donte.zoom ,
thanks for the video now it works :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.