How do I get all instances (UUID's) of a meeting

Description
We utilize Zoom for Virtual Classrooms. When we are trying to delete recordings, we are passing Meeting ID but it is pointing the request towards the latest instance of Meeting, In order to query/target a specific occurrence of a Meeting ID that is not the most recent, we will need to pass the unique ID/UUID the problem is we don’t have Meeting UUID stored in our DB so is there any API available from which we can grab all Meeting UUID’s for the given Meeting ID?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
I am using JWT app for the authentication

Which Endpoint/s?
This is the endpoint I am using https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/cloud-recording/recordingdelete

we have one API in which we can fetch all meetings of an instructor but it comes under Heavy API and we always need to pass user ID and from and to date so we can not call it every time for many users

So do we have any other API from which I can get all UUID’s instances for a meeting?

Hey @atul.s

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.