How many instances of Meeting SDK can I have running?

So, I am building a platform in which I allow users to create live events that can be broadcasted online. In order to achieve this, I am using Meeting SDK and I have users insert their PMI and Passcode, so that the meeting can be broadcasted from our webapp. This is working well, but I was wondering, how many instances that uses my Meeting SDK API credentials can be running at the same time? So for example, I have 2 users that have a live event at the same time. Can both have a meeting running on our webapp at the same time? The webapp is built on React, and the component where I have the meeting embedded is not on the same page(there is an ID that I am passing on the route).

@rmjuarez12,

Thanks for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum – I am happy to help here! It is possible to run multiple meeting at the same time, Licensed users on Enterprise, Business, and Education accounts can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. Both meetings need to be started by the original meeting host or by an alternative host. The host can leave the meeting and pass host privileges to another user if needed. To learn more, please see the support documentation linked below :

Hosting multiple meetings simultaneously

Let us know if you have any questions about this.