How Secure Link Join Meeting with none login user & login one time

How to secure link join meeting.
Hi Community.
I’m newbe for using Zoom API.
My company have plan using meeting our event. Our plan we are here. Requirement is no login user ( guest and restriction with share link had join ).

So I need research how to do first
I had create JWT app and created event via users/me/meetings, After that I try generate invite_links via API meetings/:meetingId/invite_links with ttl = 1. So I see it not secure. User can join and with this link like them had password

So my question is:

• It’s possible with my plan or not.?. I wrong some step, Right ?.
  • Or what way can handle my plan, can you help me suggestion. ?. Use Web SDK or etc ?.

I See can use registrants link instead invite_link but about auto apply to meeting can not help this case. Detail had explain it here

Hey @bachloxo,

Requiring registration would be the recommended method for having the most secure meetings. You’re correct however that there’s not currently a way to prevent someone from sharing their own link—though this is something we hope to account for in the future!

Hey @will.zoom ,

I understand the current situation. I hope the feature will be release soon and notify for community.

1 Like

Thank you @bachloxo! Please see our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes. You can also subscribe to the latest news at developers.zoom.us.

I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max