How the Meeting Recordings API gets all the data(0611)

Hi @gianni.zoom Thank you very much for your reply.
If I use “meetingId” or “uuid”, I can get the data of each meeting, but now I want to confirm the problem is, if the meeting has been started for three times, how can I access the API once to get all the data generated by the three meetings.

Hi @Bruce.Wang ,

I know it’s a bit confusing, but please see the following guidance:

@gianni.zoom
I have a question. When the meeting is opened for many times, no parameters can be obtained when the API is accessed for the first time. When accessing this API, there are only parameters ‘MeetingId’. Could you please verify this problem locally?
If you need to send an email, you can send a message to this email (Trayvon.Cui@avepoint.com).

Hi @Bruce.Wang , what do you mean no parameters can be obtained? Are you still talking about get meeting recordings endpoint? You can use the respective uuids for this endpoint as documented and following the guidance of the linked posts.

@gianni.zoom
What I mean is that when I first access this API, I can only use the parameter “meetingId” to get the data, no other parameters can be used;

My problem now is how to access the API once and get all the records of this meeting. If the api does not support returning all data, please explain;

If yes,
Can you show a screenshot of the following case?
If a meeting has been started three times, how can I access the API once to obtain data for three times

Hi @Bruce.Wang , you can use meeting uuid on the get meeting recordings endpoint. Read the “path parameters” section, and you’ll see it shares info about meeting uuids as well.

For when to use what, please refer to the guidance here:

If you are finding the use of meeting uuid unsuccessful, can you please share what the error response is?